Shinbo Family Ski ResortThe perfect ski slope for skiing for the first time
This is a small ski resort with a gentle slope, meaning that it is the perfect place at which children and novices can ski. Most of the customers are novices, and you can rest assured as the staff will also support you in getting on and off the ski lift. As this is a ski resort with views over the entire ski slope, even children on their own will be able to ski without getting lost. There is also a Sledding Course and you can rent sleds. In addition, there is a Ski Shoe Activity, which will allow anybody intimidated by skis to gently familiarize themselves with snow. You can also dine at Center House.
Shinbo Family Ski Resort
- 0778-44-7787（Outside hours 0778-44-8210）
- Opening Hours
- Weekdays,New Year's Day 9:00-16:00. Saturday, Sunday and public holidays 9:00-17:00
* Only group reservations will be accepted on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Tickets : Season ticket 10,000 yen,1day ticket 2,500 yen,Half day ticket 2,000 yen,11 time ticket 1,500 yen,1 time ticket 150 yen
Rental : Children's ski set 2,000 yen (Skis, boots and ski pole),Adults' ski set 3,000 yen(Skis, boots and ski pole),Skiwear 2,000 yen,Sleigh 500 yen
- Other Information
- *Seats : 50(Center House)
- basic communication